We are a premier asset and property management firm
that focuses on personalized, comprehensive, and innovative services.
INTERESTING FACTS & QUOTES
- Printing, copying and keeping paper files costs money – probably more than you think when you add it up. You are paying not only for the paper and supplies; you’re also paying for the storage space you use to keep all of your paper files.AppFolio, Inc.
- I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others... I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent.Thomas Edison
- Did you know that it takes about 5 minutes to process each rent check – at a cost of $2.00 per check? It adds up because accepting checks is expensive! 500 checks = $1,000/month or $12,000/year and 1000 checks = $2,000/month or $24,000/year. When you collect rent online you can reduce these costs by 50% or more.AppFolio, Inc.
- If it takes 5 minutes to retrieve and replace a paper file, and if an employee works with ten paper files each day that’s 5 weeks of time just walking files around the office! If you think of the cost per hour, at $20/hr that equals $4,300 in wasted time.AppFolio, Inc.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.Albert Einstein
- Save money and energy by driving sensibly; aggressive driving such as speeding, and rapid acceleration and braking, wastes fuel.US Department of Energy
Our Latest Articles
Landlord – ‘What am I legally allowed to subtract from a tenant’s security deposit?‘ Tenant - ‘How can I...March 9, 2014
As discussed in a previous post, (see, HOA’s Are Here To Stay), every HOA sets up rules that all…February 21, 2014
Looking to rent a house or an apartment? Is this your first time renting? Here are a few of…February 17, 2014
Many states require HOA’s to have a Reserve Study completed for their property, with necessary annual visits to keep…February 8, 2014
What are some of the differences between a successfully operated HOA and those that are flirting with disaster? The…January 27, 2014
Are you a new landlord? Are you a landlord as a business choice or an ‘accidental landlord’? Do you…January 13, 2014
In Property Management it is essential to be in-the-know, not just about local issues that may influence your business,…January 5, 2014
If you were on your game and thoroughly prepared your properties for the winter (see our article: ‘Fall Property…December 16, 2013
In a previous post we discussed the make-ready process that occurs between one tenants notice to vacate a property…December 12, 2013
Once a tenant has given notice that they will be moving out when their lease ends, it is essential…December 12, 2013
Bed bugs aren’t the only infestation that landlords, tenants, and property managers may at some point have to deal…November 25, 2013
Remember last January? You had to tear into a wall to replace a frozen pipe. You woke up to…November 19, 2013