We are a premier asset and property management firm
that focuses on personalized, comprehensive, and innovative services.
INTERESTING FACTS & QUOTES
- Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to the body and soul.John Muir
- Printing, copying and keeping paper files costs money – probably more than you think when you add it up. You are paying not only for the paper and supplies; you’re also paying for the storage space you use to keep all of your paper files.AppFolio, Inc.
- Save money and energy by driving sensibly; aggressive driving such as speeding, and rapid acceleration and braking, wastes fuel.US Department of Energy
- Did you know that it takes about 5 minutes to process each rent check – at a cost of $2.00 per check? It adds up because accepting checks is expensive! 500 checks = $1,000/month or $12,000/year and 1000 checks = $2,000/month or $24,000/year. When you collect rent online you can reduce these costs by 50% or more.AppFolio, Inc.
- Save money and energy by turning things off when you are not in the room such as lights, TVs, entertainment systems, and your computer and monitor.US Department of Energy
- I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others... I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent.Thomas Edison
Our Latest Articles
Property Owner: “It’s my property. What gives an HOA the right to tell me what colors I can and...March 26, 2014
Owner: ‘Why do I need to do spring maintenance. It seems like everything survived the winter, right? Tenant:…March 22, 2014
Landlord – ‘What am I legally allowed to subtract from a tenant’s security deposit?‘ Tenant - ‘How can I...March 9, 2014
As discussed in a previous post, (see, HOA’s Are Here To Stay), every HOA sets up rules that all…February 21, 2014
Looking to rent a house or an apartment? Is this your first time renting? Here are a few of…February 17, 2014
Many states require HOA’s to have a Reserve Study completed for their property, with necessary annual visits to keep…February 8, 2014
What are some of the differences between a successfully operated HOA and those that are flirting with disaster? The…January 27, 2014
Are you a new landlord? Are you a landlord as a business choice or an ‘accidental landlord’? Do you…January 13, 2014
In Property Management it is essential to be in-the-know, not just about local issues that may influence your business,…January 5, 2014
If you were on your game and thoroughly prepared your properties for the winter (see our article: ‘Fall Property…December 16, 2013
In a previous post we discussed the make-ready process that occurs between one tenants notice to vacate a property…December 12, 2013
Once a tenant has given notice that they will be moving out when their lease ends, it is essential…December 12, 2013